Thursday, July 31, 2008

W.W.B.W. [What Would Blair Wear?]

Photobucket

I read that these preppy little bracelets by Kiel James Patrick are going to be feature in an upcoming Gossip Girl. I can totally envision Blair rocking one of the girly pieces... and myself too now that I think about it. They're affordable ($20-$30) and are a great accessory for the collegiate/ivy league style. I'm a sucker for customization so I like that you can pick from tons of fabrics & colored buttons to give it your own flair.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

6 comments:

Arielle said...

WWAW - What Would Arielle Wear?

Answer - ANYTHING that Blair wears :p
including those bracelets
they're very cute and preppy (of course)

LML said...

one month from today and the wait is over!!!! 2ND SEASON STARTS!!! i cant wait - mainly for the fashion!

susie_bubble said...

Very Blair like indeed....

lara said...

I think the floral one would be grat on her!

lolita said...

Such a cute idea, i'm looking forward to seeing Blair and co rock these! Thanks for stopping by my blog btw!

Joey said...

Another FSU blogger! I'm in the film school @ coffeeandcelluloid.com

btw, Gossip Girl is awesome and greatly inspired my thesis film.