Wednesday, August 20, 2008

75% off at Hard Candy!

Photobucket
Somehow, amidst packing my life away for my new college apartment I managed to forget almost all of my make-up. I'm not high maintenance or anything, but I really like to dress up and play with eye make-up so this is a huge problem. LUCKILY Hard Candy is having a great deal!
This is one of the craziest sales I've ever seen and I fully plan on taking advantage of all the marked-down make-up and stock-up on some beauty supplies! Just wanted to pass along the good fortune to my amazing readers! <3
xoxo, lauren

2 comments:

ellief said...

Those are some great deals - thank you for directing me to the website

Ambs said...

thanks for the heads up on the sale... I've had my eye on the Take Out makeup kit for months!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin