Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Jeans

Saturday I organized an in-store fashion show in Jean Therapy Boutique (I highly reccommend visiting them if ever visiting the Tampa Bay area). My passion is putting on fashion shows, I thrive on the excitement of starting from scratch with a model, finding something that looks beautiful on them and seeing it walk down the runway.
The show was a giant success and more great experience for me. These are the 15 looks that walked down the aisles of the store (to Guns N' Roses' Welcome to the Jungle). All the models were from my internship at Model Placement Center. At the event I even found my dream pair of denim, a snug skinny jean pair by Chip & Pepper!
xoxo, lauren

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Pin It!

4 comments:

LML said...

thats awesome with all the experience ur getting! sounds like a really fun job!

the recipie below sounds delish!

lisa said...

Great experience, and I like the looks you put together. Very wearable.

I've tagged you for a meme. Check out my blog today for details. :-)

Heather said...

There is a company called jeans for justice that will be shown in fashion week san digeo taking place this fall. They actually give some of their profits to charity. To learn more check out fashionweeksd.com

They also have lots of great designers and amazing dresses!

Bostonista said...

Great job!!!!!