Monday, August 11, 2008

Just-As-Easy-Mac

Photobucket

I am now offically moved into my new apartment & loving it. Just as I had hoped, my inner domestic goddess is starting to shine through. My gramma makes this amazing homemade mac & cheese that I decided I was going to make for dinner tonight for the roomie. It turned out ALMOST as good as hers & it's super easy to make & pretty inexpensive. So, I highly reccommend it to all college students/inexperienced cooks for a simple yet tasty meal.

Special thanks to my sweetheart of a gramma for coaching me & giving me her "secret" recipe.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comments you left on my site! Are you going to blog about the fashion show you put on? I want to hear all about it, sounds like a lot of fun!

Oh and you'll love the buying trip. There's nothing better than just being surrounded by fashion!

la petite fashionista said...

yes! i'll post of some of my own pictures from the show, but they have actual studio shots that were taken that will be a ton better quality so im really anxious to get those back!:)

lisa said...

Mmm homemade mac and cheese is so good. Thanks for sharing your grandma's recipe!

bri said...

thank you :)
i'm going to have to try this recipe... its making me very hungry lol.