Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Look That Smolders: Dresses with One Shoulder

Photobucket

I am always looking for something cute that I can wear that fits loosely enough to dance in when I go out with my friends. I fell in love with this tribal print one-shoulder dress (one of the shoulders has a gold chain strap). Something about them just makes you feel glamorous when you're wearing them.

I've been seeing them in stores and online all over the place.They are great because they are so flattering on every body type. I'm personally a big fan of prints, but the solid colored dresses seem a bit more dressy and could easily be worn for a more elegant occasion. To take the look into Fall, you can easily pair them with a black tights and heels.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

14 comments :

lisa said...

I really like the greens and blues in the print on the T-Bags dress. On another note, your post reminded me of the Calvin Klein one-shoulder dresses that were really popular when I was around 11 or 12, except those were very sleek and your picks are loose and flowy. :)

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the dress..lanvin have lots to offer

fritha louise said...

That dress looks great on you, I love it!

LML said...

i am a HUGE fan of the one shoulder dress! and i love te print on yours. i bought one a few months ago, but havent had a chance to wear it yet :(

♥ fashion chalet said...

That Ella Moss number is fantastic. How fun, can't wait to see you premiere this look in your blog. :)

Thanks for the wonderful comment, it made me smile. Glad you liked my outfit post and caption. xx

Kira Fashion said...

I love one shouder adds!
I have one blouse that i never wear it, maybe it´s the time wear it more!!
a kiss,

great adds!

Paris Tarts said...

Awww I love one shoulder dresses!!

Tart

Jessica said...

i love the one strap look too. It's very ancient greek

Bostonista said...

It looks really great on you but I always look so awful in one shoulder dresses.

Glamified said...

I love this! It had never crossed my mind til I saw it in your blog. I'm definitely planning on getting myself a cute little one shoulder dress (:

Where did you find yours?

budget chic said...

I love the one shoulder dresses too, I just wish my arms were not flappy. I gotta work on that.

kokostiletto said...

iam SO IN LOVE with one shoulder and off should dresses for the fall!

Momma Magpie said...

Mmm, hmmm. I agree. I love one shouldered tops and dresses. You have fantastic taste!

Amalie said...

Interesting to know.