Friday, August 1, 2008

Retail Therapy!

Photobucket


The last month or so has been rough in terms of rejection whether from guys, internships, and other yucky letdowns. I usually don't let stuff get me too down, but a healthy dose of retail therapy usually helps me out! Whether it's diving into my new issue of Vogue, window shopping, or finding a pair of perfect fitting heels. Something about it is truly therapeutic for me, and not in materialistic terms at all! Fashion is just something that makes me happy even on a day when nothing seems to be going right.
xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

lisa said...

Aww I hope you feel better soon!

Kira Fashion said...

hehehe
that´s for sure...but dont waist too much!

a kiss!!!

Secretista said...

Oh dear, I hope you find an internship!! Just keep searching. Looking for an internship is like a full-time job. But like the red sea one will open up and it will be just right for you.

jules said...

what a lovely header pic! :)

Jules
www.soloden.blogspot.com
www.healthlines.blogspot.com

Kat said...

I definitely know what you mean! Nothing beats shopping to lift the spirits! Don't worry about those rejections either:-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin