Friday, August 22, 2008

Rock you Like a Hurricane!

Photobucket

Living in Florida, we're bombarded by hurricanes and tropical storms several times a year. Good Ol' Tropical Storm Fay came just in time to ruin our last weekend before school starts! Luckily, it's hasn't been too dangerous so far and we're just expected to receive torrential downpours and a little bit of wind.

I've prepared for you my idea of a tropical storm survival guide! Living in a college town, there's quite a few hurricane parties going on at the time. Think racing out in your rain boots & umbrella and lots of movies, popcorn, and goofy board games [i love apples to apples]... I guess there could be worse ways to spend your weekend!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Briana said...

I literally JUST got done playing a marathon session of Apples to Apples with a bunch of people. Best game ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey L.P.F. :) I'm a longtime reader of your blog, and I was wondering if you would ever be willing to do a post on decorating your dorm room walls? I'm not sure if you've done that already and I'm about to go check haha, but I'd like to put up pages from some of my favorite magazine editorial spreads when I get to my dorm and I need creative ways to do it :) I'd also like to put up photos of my friends and family :)
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you!!

la petite fashionista said...

thanks anonymous!:) i'd be more than happy to do a post on dorm decorating. I've just finished decorating my first apartment & i have lots of good ideas for ya!

xoxo

WendyB said...

I just saw those boots on another blog too. They're really cute.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin