Friday, August 8, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of That?

Photobucket

When I found out about Store Adore it was one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments. The website lists reviews of unique boutiques in some major metropolitan cities & suburbs as well as random smaller towns & online resources. The site is created by a former Lucky Magazine editor & management consultant, both avid shoppers themselves.

Think of the site as a great resource to find little-known boutiques while traveling or offer your own reviews of your favorite local haunts. I've already spotted a boutique in my Maryland roomie's hometown that I'm anxious to visit whenever I get a chance to visit her!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

7 comments :

Secretista said...

Yeahhhhh! Why didn't I think of that!

susie_bubble said...

Nifty idea...

Skyla said...

Ooooh i actually did think of that! I started a blog a couple of weeks ago called Shop The World (link's on my profile) but no success yet...
I'll be checking this one for places to see though..

LML said...

oh i need to check that our for charleston :)

lisa said...

I saw a post on Independent Fashion Bloggers today about a similar site, Jargol.

bri said...

wow thats freaking awesome! thanks for the post, i'm definitely going to have to check out some of those boutique.

very adorable blog btw!

little mermaid said...

there's another similar blog I check out regularly that's also really cool.. all though this girl does reviews and takes pictures of boutiques and stores all over Europe... the window decorations and displays are great, she posts pictures of them everytime they change.. Lanvin, Chanel, Dior, Hermes and more...
Check it out: http://hauteworld.blogspot.com/

Take care!