Sunday, September 14, 2008

Channeling:Indiana Jones, Romance Novel Heroines,and Jack Sparrow

Now that New York Fashion Week has come to a close I've had the opportunity to look at tons of collections and these are the last of my favorites! I just love that none of the collections seem to be stereotypical spring/summer; sundresses, tropical colors, and tropical prints. Is it bad that I'm already anxious for Spring 09 clothing to be in stores? Onto London Fashion Week..

On a completely random side note. I'm going to be attending Teen Vogue Fashion U in October-- are any of my readers/fellow bloggers going to be attending? Let me know!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Jill said...

love betsey johnson! just watched coco chanel! i love your blog keep it up!

http://yourcheapestfashionstatement.blogspot.com

Savvy Mode SG said...

i like that coco chanel movie but in a way i was expecting something more.

Fabulously Fashionable Dawn said...

Bestsey always on the top of my list!

lisa said...

Lucky you! Fashion U sounds like a lot of fun and a tremendous opportunity.

LML said...

i almost went to fashion u this year - but my fall break was the weel or two before fashion u :( i am making it happen next year tho... i guess i should start saving now!

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting about Teen Vogue!
Love your analysis of the spring trends, esp. at Ralph Lauren!

xoxox,
CC

Nina said...

i love every look you posted! :)

Joey said...

You had me at an Indiana Jones inspired collection.

I came across your site through Student Bloggers (I think you're the only other FSU site).

I'm editing my thesis now. It's waaay Gossip Girl-esque.

budget chic said...

Betsy is always Betsy isn't see. Thats why I love her stuff!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin