Monday, September 8, 2008

Only the Beginning: Fashion Week Days 1 & 2

While I have oodles of homework and projects to work on, ,my motivation has been not letting myself look at fashion week pictures until i finish! Thus, my first batch of fashion show reviews & favorite looks from NY SS09 Fashion Week !
What shows is everyone else loving so far?My personal favorite is Alexander Wang, i think his show will be the source of several SS09 trends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments :

LML said...

loved wang and fetherston!

ellief said...

Loved Ruffian - bohemian refined!

Jenny H. said...

loveeeee wang.

best ever.

budget chic said...

looks like there is a little twist on bohemian again, from the carefree cali style of '04-'05 to the rich hippie look for '08-'09. Either way, am feeling it!

Lindsay said...

I also loved Alexander Wang, and was shocked to see some pretty cool pieces from the Gap.

POST VILLAGE said...

i love alexander wang... its great what he is doing and the great thing about it is that he is still so young and its so inspiring to many people :)
check out my blog www.postvillage.blogspot.com
cheers xoxo