Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall into Autumn Trends

Photobucket

I've just begun planning out my fall wardrobe wish list-- it's hard to think about cool weather when I'm walking around in 90 degree sunshine every day! Here are my picks for fall:

  1. Plaid Skirt: Wear this trend a la gossip girl with bow headband and streamlined blazer.
  2. Patterned Tights: Perfect for dressing up a little black dress.
  3. Slouchy Knit Hat: Pair with perfectly messy waves for a look straight out of an Alexander Wang runway show.
  4. A New Twist on the Cashmere Sweater: This v-neck cardigan vest is just as soft and luxurious as the traditional sweaters yet more versatile and trendy.
  5. Fringed Scarf: Great paired with a solid colored tee and skinny jeans. Look for eye catching ethnic prints & colorful patterns.
  6. Tan Heeled Boots: A girlier look than last years popular flat heeled boots. Wear with tights and a dress or tucked into jeans.

What are some of your fall fashion must-haves?

xoxo, lauren

16 comments:

wyattb said...

Nice. I'm feelin the patterned tights.

Jenny H. said...

lovee the plaid skirt... paired with the patterned lace tights.. and chunky brown boots and you are good to go!

VanessaFromMilan said...

sweder and skirt!!of course..and thights..and boots..and hats..ok!
buy all!hihi^^

LML said...

hhaah i kno what u mean about 90 degree weather - i am SOOOOO EXTREMELY ready for fall already!!! looking at these clothes make me lust for autumn even more!

Nina said...

i really like those tights. i just got a plaid skirt from target's girl's section. the gap one is cuter but i think i paid like $6 for mine cuz it was on sale. and they also had a knit vest just like that for less than $20. it wasn't cashmere but it was still cute.

saray said...

Great list!!!

S.Elisabeth said...

I am in mad love with those boots.

Nay'Chelle said...

I really want more hosiery. Nice choices.

Clara said...

I'm looking for red tights, a perfectly fitting sweater dress, and those boots! I'm also making a dark pumpkin-orange drapey jersey dress that I plan on living in :P

Diana Coronado said...

J'adore the scarf

Eelie said...

You're so on point with this one. I'm actually in the process of getting a plaid skirt custom made but have chosen a fabric that has purple and yellow checks on them! :)

I adore patterned tights too! Eeeee. You've got me excited :)

Mimi said...

Nr.2 and 3 is on my mind too :)

Budget Chic said...

I like those floral tights from Freepeople. That is quite unusual

kokostiletto said...

I AM SO GLAD patterned tights are still in!

The Head Down said...

I'd say headbands. Maybe I'm a little biased being a headband designer. But I personally think the use of headbands are underutilized. I hope to revive it!

MizzJ said...

haha I thought headbands were totally being utilized?? Anyhoo my must-have fall items are a long gray boyfriend cardy, mens-wear vest, the looped scarves, and a structured tote. Ooh and headbands!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin