Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Style Isn't Limited to the Runways

Photobucket

(Photos from the Sartorialist, Facehunter, & Cafe Mode)

Sometimes I spend just as much time looking at stylish street style of fashion week go-ers as I do the collections! You might spot a couple familiar faces here; Susie of Susie Bubble (in the bottom right corner) and the fashion editors at Teen Vogue (the picture above). From the daring looks to the "safe", it must be quite a lot of pressure to find the perfect outfit for fashion show.

I'm actually experiencing quite the same issue right now! I'm on my way to Tampa Bay Fashion Week to cover the events. It's my first time actually attending shows and not just being a backstage volunteer so I'm honored and excited andddd still trying to find that perfect outfit. When I get back I'll have photos from all the shows I attended featuring local talent & reviews of all the collections. Wish me Luck!

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

LML said...

have fun! and good luck!

... i willhave to check out charleston's fashion week in the winter...

lisa said...

I feel the same way. It's BC Fashion Week in Vancouver and I spend as much time seeing what everyone else is wearing as I do checking out the clothes on the runway.

Nina said...

oooh have fun! sometimes i have more fun checking out what people wear to the shows than what's in the shows.

sydneydoll said...

great style is everywhere!

MizzJ said...

Gawd all those people have such killer style! haha I feel so dowdy now.. gonna go eat some ice cream.

K.B. said...

best of luck! that is so exciting; you deserve it!

jules said...

pretty cool dresses. :) i like top left.:)

yuri said...

nice blog. :)

K.B. said...

Hi! I tried sending you my information to your Yahoo e-mail account, but it kept saying the delivery failed :(

Nay'Chelle said...

Nice post. bloggers and street style are usually more inspiring for me than runway. I also love seeing what people actaully wear to the fashion shows too.

kokostiletto said...

wow i love that huge bow on that girl's head... good luck! have fun!!

The Stiletto Effect said...

to be honest probably most great style is really on the streets around the world!

My Fashion Frenzy said...

Yes -- Great Style IS NOT limited to Runways. Nice post.

Bostonista said...

oooo I love that giant hair bow!!!
It was Boston Fashion Week last week but I just wasnt inspired by much of it. It was really just an excuse to have a party every night.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin