Monday, September 8, 2008

I <3 the 90's

Photobucket

I'm a child of the nineties-- I grew up watching Clarissa Explains it All, Babysitter's Club, and Salute Your Shorts. Lately, 90's fashion seems to be poppiing up everywhere from the runways to editorials. I scored this colorful heart shaped digital/paint splatter print dress on a recent thrifting venture. I've been loving the neon brights, mini-dress hemlines, and acid washed jeans.

Is it too soon to be rocking the [tasteful] 90's garb already?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Stay tuned for more fashion week updates & reviews!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I don't think its too soon, but I for one will not be rocking the acid wash!

LML said...

i love that dress! and those were my favorite shows! i used to dress like clarissa when i was 7 with all her funky outfits lol!

lisa said...

Not too soon at all! 90210 is on its way back after all haha.

Richel said...

I love Proenza!

Ediot said...

LOVE it.- such a fun dress

budget chic said...

Cool dress. Lots of retro going on with the 80s and 90s

susie_bubble said...

That dress reminds me of a Basso & Brooke print...brilliant!

kokostiletto said...

hahaha i remember the BSC!
yes i agree that 90s is coming back in... plaid shirts!

MizzJ said...

haha this trend makes me feel old! Surely the 90s can't be retro already?? Love that dress though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin