Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marc, Proenza Schouler Boys, and DVF.. oh my!

One of the best parts about being a fashion merchandising classes is being in classes surrounded by people as in love with fashion as I am. It's nice being able to chat about which shows we found disappointed and what trends we're seeing for spring. I've been loving every second of the shows and I have some more of my favorite looks for you!
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

13 comments:

LML said...

i was most def a fan of the marc jabcobs show - the hats were to die for - i want them all!

lisa said...

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to check out the pictures from the shows yet! Must do so this week.

Lindsay said...

gotta love dvf!

Julian said...

Oh, This is a nice blog. colours, style and a personal opinion, You make it great!!



kisses!!!

Ediot said...

your blog is so fun.
bright and colourful!

bronwyn said...

I liked Marc too, and DVF, her colours and fabrics are amazing! Her headbands were also so cute.

TEXTSTYLES said...

great blog
like your ideas

check mine
stefania

POST VILLAGE said...

I love the way you present your blog!
Definately loving the DVF floral headbands for this summer.
Check out our blog - its only new :)

Love Wil xx

Lindsay said...

i just discovered that your not on my blog roll! definitely adding!

coco said...

I am beyond in love with DVF. I would wear everything from that collection.

Diana Coronado said...

Amazing work, Marc Jacobs is Marc Jacobs

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

DVF is hot! Marc killed it with his line too this time.Great mish mash of ideas and influences in the collection. good post hon
x
marian

MizzJ said...

Phew that Marc Jacob's line is too crazy for me, esp with the flattened hats! I love love love the DVF showings though, it looks so fresh and feminine and alive.