Friday, September 5, 2008

S/S 2009 Fashion Week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I sat in class today all I could think about is that right now Fashion Week is going on in New York and how much I wish i was there! Hopefully some day I'll get the opportunity but for now I'll hav to settle for scouring style.com for runway pictures and reading behind the scenes gossip at fashionista. Check out the jam packed schedule for the week & live vicariously through the fashionistas who get the opportunity to attend!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

7 comments :

budget chic said...

There's no place like New York. I was grew up in New York and lived there for many years until I moved South several years ago to raise my son. He's 18 now, so I have a big decision to make....should I go back? Fashion Week is sooo tempting and I know if I was living in NYC, I'd definitely be there. I still have alot of family, friends out there, so I'm sure someone could hook me up. But, since I'm out of state like yourself, I'd have to make style.com due for now.

LML said...

oooh my gosh i am soooo super excited for this week! its going to make it sooo muuch better!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

You will make it soon to NY honey,theres no place like New york.
have a lovely wknd dear
x
Marian

Secretista said...

I love NY! There really is no place like NY for Fashion Week. Don't hate me, but I'm seeing the William Rast show tonight and probably more this week. I'm experienc it all for all us fashion-obsessed college kiddies!

Secretista said...

I'm sure one day you'll make it to NY.

kokostiletto said...

i can't wait either!! i'm dying to see Betsey Johnson on September 9!!

Pandasoppa said...

your bad skills in photoshop or paint or wtf it is are killing me, i cant stand your blog!