Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Things.. & 1 Day till NYC!

Photobucket
So, I'm leaving Thursday morning for New York City to attend Teen Vogue Fashion U. It's going to be my first time navigating the city by myself, yikes! I promise to bring back pictures, and fabulous stories! Here's a fun survey, thanks to Modern Marie for tagging me!:)
4 Things I Did Today:
  1. Got a Package from Stella Accessories! (<3)>Took an awful macro exam. .blahh economics
  2. Attempted to put off grocery shopping by eating what's left in the fridge
  3. Wished I could be at Zumba class instead of studying for exam numero tres

4 Things On My To-Do List:

  1. Pack for NY- i'm quite the procrastinator!
  2. Buy my little sis a sick bday present; are they still lil' when theyre turning 17?
  3. Print out pictures of friends & fam, my walls are looking lonely
  4. Go get the 3rd Twilight book, i'm hooked! (thanks a lot Modern Marie haha)

4 Guilty Pleasures:

  1. Monday Night TV (the Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hills trifecta)
  2. 80's/90's night at my favorite college bar
  3. Making really amazing thrift store finds, i'm all about the bargains
  4. Splurging on starbucks, ah so bad

4 Random Facts About Me:

  1. I have a subscription to like 20 magazines, no lie. Gotta love leftover airline miles..
  2. I also write for College OTR, a site for college students
  3. I'm a huge college football fan, (go Noles!)
  4. I just started cooking this year and I've really enjoyed experimenting with new recipes; if you have any suggestions send them my way!

4 Bloggers that I'm Tagging:

  1. La Belle Vie
  2. Couture Carrie
  3. Femme Rationale
  4. Koko Stiletto

It's always fun getting to know more about fellow fashion bloggers! I look forward to reading more about you all:)

xoxo, lauren

14 comments:

kokostiletto said...

thanks for the tag! i will write one up soon! monday night - gotsta agree with you on that one! i feel so guilty splurging on starbucks coffee too :( i'll send you some links for some really easy recipes!

Secretista said...

AH! Can't wait to meet you dahhling! Are you going to the Friday night event?

The Stiletto Effect said...

I love NY, you have fun there :) it's an amazing city

MizzJ said...

Aaah you get to go to Teen Vogue Fashion U?! Lucky!! Can't wait to hear about it and see your pictures :)

LML said...

i tell myself i am going to fashion u every year - maybe next year lol! have fun and tell us all about it! its gonna be fun to meet some other bloggers!

TWILIGHT :D i am so glad you are reading it!!!! cant u not wait until the movie?

TEAM EDWARD!

Nina said...

thanks for tagging me! i posted my answers. ;)

Hot Bot said...

How exciting :) I wish I could go back to NYC.

Hot Bot said...

Oh, and I adore your banner.

penelope said...

Wow you're going back again((: Enjoy yourself in NYC!

Bostonista said...

I went to Fashion U the past two falls and had such an excellent time (although the gift bags the first year were far superior to the second year) and I hope you have so much fun while you're there! I hope your classes are great and that you make some awesome fashionable friends!
xoxo

S.Elisabeth said...

Ah! I'm reading New Moon, right now. Isn't Edward Cullen amazing?? I've never had a crush on a book character before!

moderndreamer.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

oooooh I just saw this; am so honored to be chosen and psyched to do the survey!
Hope you are enjoying your time in nyc and can't wait to hear all about it!!

xoxox,
CC

yiqin; said...

Wow, secretista is also going! Will you two be meeting up?!!? Can't wait for the photos!

Elaine said...

I love this post. Very exciting.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin