Sunday, October 5, 2008

When Your Jewelry Tells a Story

Photobucket

Lately, one of my favorite things to do is to stack up a bunch of turqoise bracelets on one arm. The stone is so earthy yet fresh looking. The color brightens up a boring black or white outfit and looks great with denim or white.

Each of my bracelets tell a story.

The First one is a beat-up thrift store find.

The Second, a hand-me-down from my grandmother.

The Third is handmade by my mama.

The last, a souvenir from my dad's trip out west.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

6 comments:

lisa said...

Pretty! I can't believe you have so much turquoise from so many different places.

Lindsay said...

oh I love turquoise it totally finishes off an outfit! good thrift find too!

LML said...

i love story pieces and sentimental jewelry!

MizzJ said...

Turquoise is such an underrated stone, it always looks so fresh and pretty. Great pieces!

yiqin; said...

Those gem stones are so pretty :) I think turquoise is a very unique color!

Couture Carrie said...

Jewelry is so cool like that! Great collection!

xoxox,
CC