Saturday, November 1, 2008

PeaceLove&Stella Accessories

I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween! I had fun dressing as "the fashion police" one night & a hippie for another halloween party out of clothes I had hanging in my closet!

Last night I wore my braided leather hair wrap from Stella Accessories and got lots of compliments on it. I also broke out my favorite pair of vintage suede knee high boots. It pretty much was a more flamboyant version of the usual way I dress.

I just wanted to share some awesome news with you about Stella Accessories. Since I last featured them in a blog post their business has grown tremendously.

The girls are participating in a trunk show at HENRI BENDELS!! This is so huge, and an awesome opportunity. I'm so happy for them!
Come out and show some support & buy their one of a kind hair accessories, they have some absolutely gorgeous new specialty pieces.

Here are the details:
Where: Henri Bendels's in NYC
When: Dec. 11th (10-8) and Dec. 14th (10-8)

Photobucket

Peace & Love my Fashionable Friends & Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

13 comments:

S.Elisabeth said...

Oh.My.Gosh.
I want those sunglasses, where on earth did you get them?! I love that halloween outfit, btw.

moderndreamer.blogspot.com

Maya said...

SOOO cute!

lisa said...

Nice costume, and that's great news about Stella Accessories!

LML said...

i love this costume! the heart glasses are great!

susie_bubble said...

You look brilliant!

kokostiletto said...

first off your costume looks great!! love the boots! congrats on the news re: stellas!

Secretista said...

Fabulousss! You're toooo cute--I was looking at the Facebook pics!

budget chic said...

You look so cute, I love it. Looks like everything fits your personality!

Nina (femme rationale) said...

OMG, you look so pretty! you can wear this any day. you pull off the hippie/boho look beautifully. hands down, 10x better than my hippie look. :)

MizzJ said...

Cool halloween outfit! Wow those glasses take me back, I owned a pair of those when I was 6 haha.

yiqin; said...

I want heart sunglasses too!!!!!!! Lucky you!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

youyou said...

百家乐 轮盘 21点 德州扑克 百家乐系统 真人娱乐场 百家乐足球德州扑克 电子游戏 英格兰超级联赛 德国甲组联赛 意大利甲组联赛西班牙甲组联赛法国甲组联赛欧冠杯 英超 足球比分 足球彩票 体育彩票 即时比分 免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優 情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品