Monday, December 22, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is..

Photobucket

Forget boys; clothes are at the top of my Christmas list this year! I've been lusting after these Alexander Wang boyfriend shorts for a looong time. I wanted to DIY them, but it's harder than you think to find a pair of baggy denim. The price tag is out of my price range and Santa's too, but a girl can dream!

I can't believe there's only a few days left till Christmas! I'm a bit in disbelief, I honestly haven't been keeping track of the days just trying to stay busy while I'm home. I've been occupying my time with christmas present wrapping, line dancing, and scrapbooking old photos! Also, working on the blog--- what do y'all think of the new layout? I think it's a nice update.

What have you been up to over Winter Break?

xoxo. lauren

Pin It!

12 comments :

Secretista said...

I like the new layouttttt! :)

Hopefully I'll be at another magazine this Spring, but I'm still waiting to hear back. Otherwise, my boss asked me to stay for Spring at 17 :).

lisa said...

New layout is gorgeous! I hope to take it easy this holiday. :)

rebeca said...

happy holidays:)

yiqin; said...

I lust over so many things of Alex wang's!! Maybe cut out some old jeans? :)

Demi said...

in the summer, I plan on getting an old pair of my dads jeans, or looking in a charity shop and chopping them up - I love that look!
hope you have a fantastic christmas!!
and I love the new layout :)
xx

girl next blog said...

Alexander Wang is a genius!

And you're blog rocks!

xx

Krystal said...

i want what you want--perfect! xx

Lindsay said...

love the new layout!

I'm enjoying being home for break..relaxing..lots of shopping and baking!

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comment :)
xx

Candice said...

I love your new layout!!

and alexander wang boy shorts would be AWESOME!

The Voice Behind Renewed Confabulations said...

I love your layout! This is too cute! And your blog! It's amazing! Merry Christmas, by the way! And I want the same thing as you :) There can NEVER be too many clothes :)

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

hope you get them :) i'm sure you been a nice girl :P