Friday, December 5, 2008

Daisy Duke Does Fair Isle

I used to HATE this ski cap. I would complain when my mom would make me wear it in the snow during our family winter vacays to Wisconsin. Now, I think it's so dorky that it's cute, tassels & all. The Fair Isle design is so traditional that it's trendy & it keeps my head nice and cozy. My mom made the scarf me during her knitting kick when i left for college.

How terrible that it's December and I can still be in shorts. These denim high waisted Levi's were calling my name when I was searching for something to wear this morning. Layered with tights it was the perfect combo for the ambivalent weather we've been having lately.

I have finals next week.. yuck. I'm not mentally prepared for them at all. Christmas on the other hand, I'm completely ready for.. My roommates and I are hosting a holiday party this weekend & i can't wait to bust out my poufy tartan blair waldorf dress!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

♥ fashion chalet said...

Thanks, so glad you enjoyed the interview. :) Oh,I know that Audrey dress has got to be the best, no? :)

xx love....

lacouturiernyc said...

good luck on those finals!

& i love the cap :)

xoxo,
La C.

GoForCoco said...

nice blog, you look so cute!i love the hat...and good luck on those finals.
xx coco...

LML said...

cute! i have been wanting to try to the whole jeans and tights thing for a while...

HOLIDAY PaRTY! sounds sooo fun! and your dress sounds fab! post pictures :D

good luck on finals- mine are this week as well! this semester has gone by EXTREMELY FAST!

Kira Fashion said...

you look good!
a kiss girl!

Couture Carrie said...

Really cute combo!!

xoxox,
CC

MizzJ said...

Hehe don't you just love the fact that all those things you thought were so hideous when you were younger are now kitschy and cute? Yay for banishing adolescent insecurity!

detailsofthefabric said...

that ski cap looks great on you! =) aghh i've got finals too next week but i wish i could just concentrate fully on xmas preparations... your xmas tree looks fantastic btw (from the previous post)

daddylikeyblog said...

You look great!

deep_in_vogue said...

that ski cap is adorable! good luck on your finals, can't wait to have those over myself

kokostiletto said...

good luck at finals!!! i love that hat!

vila said...

what brand of the things