Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For Not So Knotty Girls

Photobucket
If there's one thing I truly admire in a clothing/accessories line (besides the aesthetics of course!); it's a commitment to environmentally friendly practices. It's great to see an entrepreneur with whole hearted ambitions! Sustainability and purchasing items that are of superior quality and standards is something I'd really like to focus on in my wardrobe choices for the forthcoming year. I'd like to invest in pieces that will be with me forever.

Naturally Knotty uses textile factory scraps and overstock that would otherwise be thrown away to create their cute bags & clutches. The company hopes to create pieces that people will love and use forever opposed to wear a few times and toss or give away. Besides the morally good feeling from using something good for the planet they're totally practical. The laminated totes are perfect for poolside, the clutches make a colorful accent to an outfit, and the simple totes could lug all my school books.


Jasmine, the owner and a fellow blogger was kind enough to give away one of Naturally Knotty's clutches to a lucky La Petite Fashionista reader!

Leave a comment below for a chance to win! (Contest ends Sunday)
xoxo, lauren

16 comments:

Deanna said...

Oooh, I'd love to win! She has really cute bags and clutches! I especially like the Brown Silk Velvet Clutch :)

K.B. said...

what a cute name! and great bags, too :)

MizzJ said...

Cute bags! It's good to see sustainability in action as something attainable.

Krystal said...

how inexpensive! xx

deep_in_vogue said...

those bags are cute, and a steal too! thanks for sharing darling :)

lisa said...

What a neat idea! And I definitely commend your move toward buying things that last. I've been trying to do the same since I came off my self-imposed shopping ban. :)

Rachel said...

those are so cute!!! and its great that shes helping the environment at the same time :)

roxanne said...

those are great bags, and i love that they're sustainable as well.

S.Elisabeth said...

Mm! I love the clutch on the top; its so colorful!
And I'd love to be considered, haha. That'd be really neat.

Nina (femme rationale) said...

those pieces are really funky and fun. very cute!

Lindsay said...

Ohh I hope I win!

Summer said...

oohhhh iwant one. I hope I'm not too lte!

Demi said...

great bags, and they're good for the environment too! yayyyy.
i'd love to be considered please :)
xx

lacouturiernyc said...

oh those are fab! :]

xoxo,
La C.

kokostiletto said...

oooh i love these environmentally friendly fabrics!!! we have a great brand based in vancouver called www.oqoqo.com/

ugg said...

it's look nice,but the price is a litter high

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin