Monday, December 29, 2008

Let it Snow! [x 3]

I can't believe I still have another week before I have to go back to school! The winter break has been long, but much more enjoyable than I expected it to be. Now I'm spending a few days in the mountains of North Carolina with friends & hope to cram in some relaxation and skiing! I'm very excited for my vacation within a vacation!

When I travel I like to dress for the location. So, for this trip I'm packing lots of plaids, tights, ski-caps, and scarves in reds, hunter greens and black; i'm going for a woodsy lumberjack chic.

I stumbled upon this "vintage" editorial from Flare, a Canadian magazine. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could all look so glamorous out in the freezing cold?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

14 comments:

LML said...

have fun in NC skiing! i kno you will be dressed fabulously whilst doing so!

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

Krystal said...

oooh, love those. im sure you can watch the city on mtv.com btw xx

lisa said...

Lovely images! I think it's ironic yet appropriate that this particular editorial on looking chic in the cold was put together by a Canadian magazine. :-)

MizzJ said...

Hehe nobody does winter style like us Canadians!

Secretista said...

I want a fur vest so bad...

Aisha said...

Oh, I bet you'll put together some great outfits!

By the way, I wanted to let you know that my blog Coloured bleu has moved to http://nerdy-trendy.blogspot.com, hope you give me a visit someday soon and don't forget to update my link on your sidebar with the new url (;


Happy 2009, Lauren!

T-Shirt and Tails said...

Really enjoy reading your blog posts, check out my fashion blog at www.t-shirtandtails.blogspot.com,

I'd love it if you could add me to your blog list!

xxx

yiqin; said...

I only saw snow once :( happy new year!!!

kokostiletto said...

she looks like a little doll - haha when i'm so cold i don't care what i look like! i just bundle up! happy new year!

melton said...

i'm obsessed with the styling in the second photo. i want that sweater!
happy new year!

CHARMAINE said...

i wish i could JUST wear a sweater and fur without freezing my butt off! hahah, beautiful photos though!

deep_in_vogue said...

Gorgeous editorial!! I need some faux fur wraps pronto!

Nina (femme rationale) said...

are you kidding me? if i could look that good in the cold, i'd live in alaska. i look a fright in the snow all bundled up and shivering. haha

fdiary said...

Fur is so hot this Season. Faux fur or vintage is definitely the way to go, that way no more little creatures are killed. Love your new header by the way!