Monday, December 1, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of a Year

Photobucket


It's only December 1st and I'm in complete Christmas mode right now. I don't know what it is about this year. Call me cheesy but right about now I could use some holiday cheer; it's been a rough month.

Even though we're only going to be at school for another week and a half my apartment looks right out of a Martha Stewart magazine. We have a Christmas playlist blasting throughout the house. Our color coordinated faux christmas tree, garland wrapped columns, and evergreen scented candles are definitely getting me in the spirit.

I've yet to start my own Christmas shopping yet, but I'm going to provide lots of suggestions throughout the month for finding the perfect stocking stuffers, gifts, and of course outfits for all of your holiday extravaganzas!

our Christmas tree
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

5 comments:

lisa said...

The F21 makeup pouch is super cute!

K.B. said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough month; I hope all the Christmas in your life makes it better! xoxo

LML said...

i want to see all of that in my stocking this xmas!
love ur tree :)

Kelly said...

That's such a beautiful tree! I also want that Influence book too.

Mary-Kate is my style inspiration and I recently wore a gorgeous diamond necklace my fiance bought me from www.idonowidont.com that looks a lot like one she wears so I wanna read where she gets her outfit ideas.

Hopefully my bff gets me that book, but that makeup pouch is also so cute!

kokostiletto said...

i love that urban outfitters idea!