Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year's Eve Dresses for Every Budget

Like any fashionista, I love New Year's Eve because it presents another opportunity to get all dressed up! Another plus about New Year's is that you can get away with wearing sequins without looking like you're stuck in the 80's. Something about a sparkly frock seems perfect for this night. While I'll be spending my New Year's Eve in the mountains in North Carolina, don't think I'll let that stop me from going all out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

8 comments:

yiqin; said...

F21 has such amazing sequin dresses :) Merry Christmas! :)

Krystal said...

LOVE F21!! xx

S.Elisabeth said...

Oh I love the splurge one the best... Too bad it's way out of my price range for a party dress.

lisa said...

The back on the Charlotte Ronson number is beautiful.

Girl next blog said...

The second dress is lovely and its blue is so beautiful!

xx

rebeca said...

el tercer vestido es precioso:) me costaria ponermelo, llama mucho la atencion pero me gusta tanto...:) un beso!

LML said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

i love the new layout and everything!

kokostiletto said...

that forever 21 dress is the way to go!!