Monday, December 8, 2008

SDRAWKCAB BACKWARDS Cardigan

Photobucket

If there's one thing I've learned as a college girl on a budget it's that you've got to be able to wear clothes more than once. Sure, it seems obvious, but sometimes at least for me, I get this celebrity state of mind where I feel like I can't be photographed out in the same thing twice.

That's why i love Blake Lively's reinvention of the ho-hum v-neck cardigan that's sitting in everyone's closet right now. Basically, it's just a cardigan on backwards with the V facing the back. Some people called her out on it saying it's a fashion faux pas, but I disagree. I think it's a risk, but she can pull off almost anything. I'm all about getting more than one use out of a garment & this is a creative way to do that!

What do you think.. creative or too out there?

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

lisa said...

It looks really neat, but I think if I tried it I'd get a lot of funny looks and comments from coworkers. Maybe on a weekend. ;)

Krystal said...

very cool! xx

detailsofthefabric said...

wow, that's certainly thinking out of the box... but wouldn't it look strange from the front though? All covered up from the neck down...

la petite fashionista said...

i think maybe if you layered it with some necklaces or chose a sweater with a type of ribbed crew neck look in the (true) back you might not even realize :)

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

ohhh i absolutely adore boyfriend cardigans. they are sooo comfy and cozy. which reminds me, i'd like to stock up on some more...

fritha louise said...

such a cute look. definitely one to try out!

LML said...

i am the same - i never year the same outift twice - i wear a lot of the same pieces and seperates, just never all together the same :)

MizzJ said...

This reminds me of Celine Dion's backwards tuxedo that she wore to an awards show years back. They really dissed her for it too. I'm kinda on the fence with this one; it looks like it could be cool, but very tricky to get right.

Anonymous said...

I think it's something Blake Lively can wear but everyone else in the real world should stay away from.

kokostiletto said...

hmmmm yeah i probably wouldn't do this...

Christabel et Laura said...

I just don't think this really works ... It just looks a bit wrong. You wouldn't wear jeans backwards, why wear a cardigan backwards?

ugg said...

i think maybe if you layered it with some necklaces or chose a sweater with a type of ribbed crew neck look in the

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin