Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Take Time to Stop & Enjoy!

Photobucket

I've only been shopping for a couple of days and I'm already sick of the lines and crowds! It's easy to get sucked into the materialism & hustle and bustle of the holiday. So, I think it's important to try to take some time to stop, relax and enjoy!

As much as I complain though, I love shopping for other people. I get alot of pleasure out of picking out the perfect gift for each person on my list. When it comes to giving gifts everything down to the giftwrap and tag has a lot of thought put into it. I've been enjoying the break from school and getting in the Christmas spirit.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

12 comments :

Allison said...

I completely agree - finding the perfect gift for family and friends makes me so happy!!!
It is tough to keep all that in perspective while waiting on ANOTHER line. I'm glad you're keeping your holiday spirit up!
Good luck :)

Nathalia said...

I'm great at picking presents that are way too expensive, but since there is christmas only once a year...
Thanks so much for your comment!

CHARMAINE said...

great ideas! i'm so horrible at getting gifts for other people.. and so LAST MINUTE all the time.. !

Charm said...

Xmas shopping is truly the worst. The nasty crowds, the tired salespeople...and my inability not to eye things for myself. Tis a shame :-)

rebeca said...

SO CUTE:)

LML said...

love this post - cool idea!

Krystal said...

love the gifting ideas!

Couture Carrie said...

Fantastic! I'll take the shoes, Santa :)

xoxox,
CC

Dooder City said...

I love finding the perfect gift:)

Nina (femme rationale) said...

ugh, i still haven't started shopping. i'll be with the fools at the mall this wknd who put it off til the last minute. so dreading it.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

darling dont even talk about it,the lines are HUGE but what shocks me is a lot of times people are awfully agressive! the saddest thing is a lot of all these pressies will be returned straight after xmas!
your right though in all the madness we need to take time to really remember what the holidays are reallly about.
muah
marian

kokostiletto said...

i love shopping for other people too! it's so fun but I hate the lineups!
I tagged you today! check my blog out!