Wednesday, December 3, 2008

These Boots are Made for Kicking Butt

I always seem to have good luck hunting for boots at Target. My favorite pair that I've worn to shreds came from there a couple years ago. This year my perfect find is a pair of black knee high motorcycle boots.

I have to admit I feel like a bit of a badass in them. Even though I'm tiny their hugeness doesn't dwarf me; in fact it makes me look a little more statuesque. I try to avoid pairing them with leather jackets, studs, or harley davidson logos so I don't look like a biker chick. It's weird that pair of shoes can empower you, but these seem to do the trick.
Does anyone else have a pair of "magical" shoes that seem to transform them when they slip them on?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments:

Maya said...

Motorcycle boots. A must have.

K.B. said...

My thrifted Dr. Martins! I feel so badass in them...although I don't wear them a lot because they are a few sizes to big.

MizzJ said...

My new Fiorina Aldo boots! They make me feel perfectly stylish and badass at the same time. Also wearing heels always makes me walk with a little more confidence.

Secretista said...

I love!!!!!!! Parlez vous Target?

LML said...

oh! i need to go back to target - i have been looking for a pair of flat moto boots all fall!

Mozez said...

Hi there...I've been folowing your blog for quite a while...its very cool..:-) I linked my blog to you...please link back to me..http://world4blogs.blogspot.com/

Jazzi McG said...

totally. my patent docs, and my Mary-Kate Olsen Balenciaga knockoffs!

budget chic said...

Those are fabulous! Biker Chic is the look this Fall!

Rumi said...

Lovely boots, I can't believe they're from Target!