Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everything You Wanted to Know about Fashion but Were Afraid to Ask

Photobucket

I'm probably the last fashion lover to find out about the awesomness that is fashion infomat. I stumbled upon this site via the PrettyLegit blog & it's pretty much the most informative and expansive site about the Fashion industry i've ever seen! I just wanted to spread the word!

From information about upcoming tradeshows and events to trend forecasting to guides to opening your own retail business it's a very valulable resource to someone who wants to make this their career. There's a wealth of information and advice. It reminds me a lot of my Careers in Fashion course I'm taking right now. I definitely feel like I'm going into the right field. Taking classes about fashion is something that I'll never get tired of!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

lisa said...

Looks like a great site. Thanks for the heads-up!

MizzJ said...

Cool site, I'll have to check it out, thanks!

Btw, I tagged you for a meme :)

lacouturiernyc said...

thanks for the heads up! i'll most definitely check it out :)

xoxo,
La C.

Secretista said...

Aweeeesomee! Thanks for the website!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin