I had a great, relaxing vacation; cut off from civilization with no cell service or computer. Now, it's back to reality! Classes started today but, I'm starting off the new year feeling very positive and excited to see what 2009 will bring.
I'm one of those annoyingly strict resolution makers; I'm pretty good about sticking to them; this year I've made a few fashion related resolutions:
1. I feel like it's so easy to reach for black and neutral colors every day; i'd like to inject more color into my wardrobe!
2. Reading less mainstream fashion magazines gives great insight! It's worth spending a little extra money for such a different viewpoint.
3. I just got accepted to a study abroad program this summer for my fashion major! I'll be spending 5 weeks in London, Paris, and Milan and I CAN NOT WAIT!
4. I used to make my dad take a picture of my outfit every day, now that I'm in college; I'm on the hunt for a new photographer/perfecting the art of the self-timer!
5. I need to save up some money for summer & get some more retail experience!
What are everyone's resolutions for 09?