Thursday, January 8, 2009

Punky Parisian

Photobucket

I was so excited when I came home for Winter break & found a Zara store in our local mall! I picked up this ruffled dress & striped turtleneck (that has buttons going up the back of the neck). I love the store because it's so European and of course inexpensive! I've also been on a huge Francophile kick lately; I'm loving this long eiffel tower pendant necklace I got at Forever 21 a while ago.

Photobucket

A huge thanks to everyone who voted in my poll! I'm going to be more diligent in my outfit picture taking and perhaps invest in a tripod (thanks for the tip Nina!)

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Song of Style said...

LOVE the paris necklace

LML said...

oh we just got a zara as well! and i am in love!

cute necklace, im thinking about turning my eiffel tower key chain into a pendant :)

Aisha said...

oh, that eiffel tower necklace it's something I would wear everyday if i Had it!

daddylikeyblog said...

You look beyond adorable!

fdiary said...

You look so cute and I love the eiffel tower necklace, nice touch!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin