Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chris Benz Covering All His Bases

Photobucket

So far, Chris Benz's collection is my favorite yet. I think he had the perfect balance of clothing that is recession and fashion friendly. It's definitely wearable and the bright color palate is refreshing during dismal economic times! The individual items cater to both the young & old, and the looks are easy to recreate and find inspiration in.

I've been trying to keep up with all the looks, and I'll be posting some more of my favorite collections later this evening and try to mix it up for those who aren't so into the fashion week flashiness:)

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

3 comments:

LML said...

oh yes! i wrote this down as one of my favorites too!

MizzJ said...

So pretty and what a great use of colour! I especially like that green skirt, though maybe without the sash.

K.B. said...

I am loving his color choices so much! Very inspirational for fall!