Monday, February 23, 2009

I Wanna Rock!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As promised, a picture from my friends 80's Glam Rock themed 21st birthday bar crawl. Since the majority of us there were fashion students we had a lot of fun going all out with our outfits and got some interesting looks from the people around us. And you better believe we rocked out to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" when it came on. It was so fun and a great excuse to break out my neon pink tights and metallic eyelashes. I want to have an 80s themed party just so I can dress up again!

I can't wait till I turn 21-- I'm already pondering over what theme I'll plan for! Has anyone else had any fun themed costume parties?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

My suggestion? A Marie Antoinette theme for your 21st birthday. It would be the perfect excuse to indulge in lots and lots of cupcakes! And overdose on frills and the color pink! :)

Nina (femme rationale) said...

how fun! i remember dressing up as madonna for halloween. of course this was in the actual 80's and almost every girl dressed up as her at one point or another. haha

MizzJ said...

That Marie Antoinette idea is awesome, you should totally do that!! Or maybe a burlesque party haha. Sounds like a fun night!

LML said...

this looks so fun! i love all the costumes!

obviously a marie antoinette party would be awesome. i had a fun movie start party once where everyone came up dressed as celebs or movie characters. i was lucille ball ;)ill try and think up some more ideas!

bryna said...

love this blog! i especially love your little blog about harem pants! great history lesson (history i can actually pay attention to = fashion history).

daddylikeyblog said...

So glam!

Alyssa M said...

where did you get the tutus? I'm having an 80's themed sweet sixteen and am in great need of one!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin