Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Paris Vogue Does South Beach

I think I mentioned it once before, but I'm anxiously counting down the days until Miami Fashion Week a fashion filled event I'll be covering for La Petite Fashionista! It will be an incredible experience and I promise I'll come back with tons of pictures, stories, and fashion show coverage.

I'm looking forward to fashion week wayyy more than my week off for Spring Break. Right now, I'm trying to find the perfect outfits to rock; you can get away with a lot of crazy ensembles in Miami. I'm even having my lovely friends at Stella Accessories design me a headpiece!

Imagine my excitement stumbling across this Paris Vogue editorial that looks like the perfect mix of Parisian Opulence and Over the Top South Beach. It's styled by Carine Roitfeld, and modeled by Daria Werbowy (thank you diorette for the scans!):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. Where can I pick up one of those awesome neon Chanel tees?

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

penelope said...

FAB! Love this editorial! And I agree! These tshirts are amazing!! Can't wait to see your coverage of FW!

LML said...

very sassy! i love it!

lisa said...

Great editorial! It combines two of my favourite things--sunshine and Chanel. :)

Gigi said...

This editorial is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!

Alyssa said...

Excellent editorial on this! I am an avid Vogue reader and wish I could find the French, British and Indian Vogue's around better! Looks like you may have nabbed yourself another follower. ;-)

I write an entertainment/fashion blog also. Go check it out! http://www.collegemagazine.com/blogs/category/week-in-review/

K.B. said...

Faaaabulous. Please dress like that!

Becky Cope said...

chanel in these pics is just fabulous... i love the slightly tacky 80s aspect, its styled so well! and miami fashion week, how exciting! who's showing there? xxx

La Couturier said...

those are amazing photos! And I can't wait to see that headpiece!

xoxo,
La C.

S.Elisabeth said...

i love that first picture it looks so cool.
haha and i'd like to know where to get a chanel neon tee too.

trigg and trig. said...

wow these are some inspirational shots

Keith said...

Great write-up. Love the images. They were wonderful. This is my first time at your blog. It's fantastic here. I really like it a lot. I'll have to check it out more.

Anonymous said...

Love the scans! I want a neon chanel shirt too. You're great!

MizzJ said...

Awesome editorial! I don't know if it's the scan, but Daria is sure working those angles and her legs look amazing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin