Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rainbow Bright: Henry Holland F/W09

Photobucket

Henry Holland's latest London collection unveiled colorblocked ensembles in hues of blue, pink, purple, green, and black. The garments as brought up by Fashionista, actually look like those paint sample cards you get at Home Depot. I love the bold use of color! I'm sure a watered down version of this look will make it to Ready-to-Wear. Although, it looks like more of a Spring collection than Fall, I'm enjoying it.

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Leia said...

Love the brights! I'm sure there will be a lot of bright colors around for spring as well following the 80s trend. x

Couture Carrie said...

I totally agree that it looks more like Spring, but I really fell in love with this collection! I adore monochromatic looks!

xoxox,
CC

Jen said...

Really loving the sort of colour blocked tights. And the big fuzzy purple ensemble in the middle! Stunning.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Color blocked tights are amazing. As a matter of fact, tights are just amazing in general. Especially when they come in an assortment of bright, feel happy colors!

S.Elisabeth said...

i love love love that pink dress it is so adorable. and the blue dress too.

strikeapose said...

Wow, that's very cool. I love it

varun said...

nice stuff!!Shawls and Scarves

Bostonista said...

I don't know why but I just can't get behind Henry Holland and Agyness Deyn. I'm just not blown away by either of them. The collection is colorful which is great but beyond that for me it's just a little...tacky?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin