Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring's Key Trends + My Love for Tank Magazine

Photobucket

I just discovered the awesome fashion, art, and culture filled Tank Magazine . The European publication has a fresh viewpoint yet not so avant garde that it's over my head. This editorial, Julia's World is a great display of some of spring 09's more wearable trends. (Plus you've gotta appreciate the Bret Michaels look-alike love interest haha) I love the photography and styling & will have to look out for more editorials from the magazine.

I think for a magazine to survive right now they need to think outside the box and do things no one else is doing. With the death of so many of my favorite publication I'm hoping other magazines will follow suit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh I should look into this. It's reminding me of Nylon because it's not all stuffy like some fashion mags, and Nylon is my fave.

cose belle said...

I LOVE the striped cardigan, so cute!

F Blog said...

cool photos, love it!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I adore that fashion spread - totally grunge meets vintage meets chic.

lisa said...

The denim vest in your Spring Trends collage is bringing back memories of old Saved By The Bell episodes.

strikeapose said...

i like the stripped cardigan :)

Molly said...

wow, i love this!
its good to see some quality has survived the reccesion...
mxx

The Stiletto Effect said...

The girl with the guitar is so rock & roll! Very cool :)
Love
Su

LML said...

i like the editorial a lot! sometimes its nice to get a different perspective:)

Rosanna said...

i'm so obsessed with denim now its not even funny :D !!!

www.littlemissdressup.com

fdiary said...

Whoa!! I love the first dress at the top with the crazy circle print. Fabulous!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin