Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice

Photobucket

I saw these editorial photos of Ugly Betty's Becki Newton on WWD & thought they were the perfect mix of sultry and sweet. As much as I love cutesy hearts and hot pink this is a very sophisticated way to do a Valentine's Day outfit.


These looks are all about knowing how to accessorize from the necklace to the trendy peek-a-boo bralette. Whether you have a hot date or a night out with the girls on February 14th, it's a day to feel beautiful!
I saw "He's Just Not That Into You" last night & thought it was pretty inspiring. Their advice should be taken with a grain of salt, but there's a lot to be learned from the movie. I'm tired of waiting around for guys who aren't worth my time!
xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

F Blog said...

Such a cute post, and I want to see that movie, glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the comment!
X

Becky Cope said...

hey, i love this post! I completely agree with what you have said about becki's style, it is so sexy yet sweet at the same time, especially with the bardot updo! i'd really like to swap blog links, my blog is at www.therealuglybecky.blogspot.com, check it out and let me know so i can add you to the list i'm making! xxxx

LML said...

oooh i cant wait to see that movie!

MizzJ said...

Cute spread! I so want to try that whole fancy bra peeking out thing.. maybe with a satiny blazer!

Molly said...

i love her, i wish ugly betty would come back!!!
mxx

lisa said...

She looks great in the editorial. And I want to see that movie!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Rhinestones = love. So does this post. I have a love/hate relationship with "He's Just Not That Into You." Part of me wants to read the book, the other part thinks that I wouldn't be that into it. Maybe I need to see the movie to make my final decision.

Molly Gray // Flavia M. said...

That red dress is hot!.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin