Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can I Quote You On That? M.K. Edition

Photobucket


I think Mary-Kate and I must be kindred spirits. I've seen so many quotes from her where I can't help but think.. "that's exactly how I feel". Take this quote from Fashion (a Canadaian magazine) by Ms. Olsen; this is my shared perspective on fashion.I love to play dress up every day & wear things that other people wouldn't dare, sometimes the fashion risks pay off, othertimes you get some weird stares. Either way, I make it my goal to just have fun with fashion.

I've followed the Olsens since I was little watching Full House and I'm still being inspired by them as entrepreneurs and fashionistas over 10 years later.

Check out the other images from the editorial, pretty enchanting:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

15 comments:

MizzJ said...

Totally agree with this philosophy! She looks great in these photos, but I wish they'd written an interview with her and not just little blurbs. Hehe I think it's great how you read Canadian magazines.

Way Existential said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog on TFS. :)
Those pics of her are gorgeous, and it's cool that she has such a carefree attitude towards fashion and yet usually manages to look fab.

sherin said...

I've loved them from Full House as well. I think they both have amazing styles and those pictures of Mary Kate are beautiful.

LML said...

i really admire the both of their styles! she has great style philosphies (i hate to look like everyone else too!)

lisa said...

I love that quote! I feel the same way about getting dressed (that it's dress-up time), although I'm not nearly as adventurous as she MK is.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I don't know how anyone could dislike Mary-Kate and Ashley. They are truly style icons!

strikeapose said...

I love mary kate, she is so unique and wonderful.

Jessica said...

i love that first picture were she is wearing that fringe dress ! so pretty

Keith said...

These pictures of her are fabulous. I think the Olsen twins are wonderful. I've got a few friends who swear by anything they wear.

La Couturier said...

She looks incredibly beautiful!

xoxo,
La C.

Gigi said...

I love both of these young ladies. They have totally blossomed and I can't wait to see what the coming years will bring to their closets! ^_^

「 ℒady ℐehanné.ℋ 」 said...

Your blog is so beautiful! ah, very lovely :) Mary kates style is awesome, love it!

- if you would like to view my blog just e-mail me xoxox

K.B. said...

She is so gorgeous. I wish I owned more vintage!

linda i florida said...

u have a really nice blog.
where are u from?

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle, Mulberry Bayswater Bags copper metal parts, mulberry outlet can help medieval times