Friday, March 6, 2009

Fashion Emergency: Sandals You Can Wear Day to Night

Photobucket
So, I'm officially on Spring break! Although I don't really have any fascinating Spring Break plans, I am lucky enough to live near the beach so that's where I anticipate spending most of my free time! I know a lot of us will be traveling to beachy locales this Spring Break and it's hard to know exactly what to pack.

I personally prefer a pair of dressier sandals over flip flops; they're sturdier and are easy to take from the beach to the streets. Gladiator styles are super popular again this Spring/Summer as are metallic designs and it's easy to find an affordable pair. I'm in need of a pair I can wear with a bathing suit & tunic as well as with a sundress for a night out and these are a few of the styles I really liked and are within my budget!

Do you have anything specific on your Spring Break/Summer wardrobe shopping list?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Ashton said...

I really like the O,neil and old navy pairs, Aldo had a really cute pair of metallic pewter gladiators i want but looks like you and i are on the same sandal budget :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

My Spring Break/Summer wardrobe shopping list includes flippy sundresses and babydolls. As long as I have those things I'm pretty much in heaven!

S.Elisabeth said...

Ooh I love the AE one...

strikeapose said...

Very cute, I definitely want some new beach sandals, white skinny jeans, gladiator heels, and a spring dress !

valerie said...

ohhh i need these shoes! and theyre so cheap! thanks for the comment on being red! free hugs in front of student union? how fun!

Secretista said...

You're on Spring Break... GRR!

Nina (femme rationale) said...

wow, these sandals are super cute and cheap! thanks for posting.

and regarding your comment: there's really not much to say...i just got my foot in the door in the fashion industry and worked my butt off. and it will help if you have a degree in anything fashion or design. most importantly, it's about the people you know, the connections you make, and just stepping up. and don't give up. :)

Triufelis said...

I love the O'neils, so pretty!

LML said...

have fun on spring break! mine ends tomorrow :(

tanya said...

oh my god, I LOVE those gold pairs--so fun for spring!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin