Sunday, March 15, 2009

Go Green for St. Patty's Day

Photobucket

Before college, St. Patrick's Day was no big deal. Of course, I knew you had to wear green so you didn't get pinched. Though, once I reached college the holiday became a whole different ballgame. It's pretty much an all day celebration, thus a stylish yet not cheesy St. Patrick's Day outfit is a necessity. A subtle shamrock motif paired with a green frock in any shade (I prefer an emerald or lime) is the key to getting the look! Comfy pot o' gold colored gladiator sandals will be perfect for a long day of green beer and kiss me i'm irish pins .

Is St. Patrick's Day a big deal in your town/college?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

kali flower said...

i agree that pulling off the st. paddy's day look without looking cheesy can be a bit tricky....
nice work!

LML said...

cute post! HAPPY ST. PATTY's DAY! (early hehe)

Cafe Fashionista said...

All I know is that I've been pinched every year that I haven't worn green; which is why I am marking my calendar for tomorrow. This year I resolve not to be pinched!

lisa said...

Ooh cute necklace!

Hmm I don't think it's that big a deal here...just an excuse to go out and drink and eat green stuff. :-)

fhen said...

seems like you love making collage and editing photos very much. first time being here and i enjoy your blog :)
hapy st patrick's day
we dont celebrate it here in indonesia, so if you have report about your st patrick's day, i really wana know :)


lovelove <3,
fhen

Epoch Vintage said...

cool post...love the dress...

F Blog said...

Cute outfit.. I actually forgot to wear green yesterday, oops!
X

budget chic said...

I'm looking for a dress like the Green one but in red with a A-Line cut to it! Extra disco looking. Still on the hunt!