Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There

Photobucket

I just realized I already have an outfit shot with my Rogan for Target zebra skirt from a while back haha, but that's alright, this one is styled a bit differently. I have worn this pair of Nine West platform wedges to death, I adore them. I wish you could see the awesome coiled yellow snake pin I attatched to the v-neck! I'll have to try to get a close-up of it. Obviously animal motifs are a guilty pleasure!

Right now, I'm spending a lazy afternoon watching the Coco Chanel Lifetime movie, sipping on a homemade caramel latte (i'm a coffee addict), and catching up on my favorite blogs! I would say it's a great way to start my break.

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

1) I want that skirt - I love zebra print!

2) How do you make a caramel latte? I'm currently sipping on homemade decaf coffee, but would love to try something new.

3) I will have to watch for that Coco Chanel movie - sounds fabulous!

Happy break!

lisa said...

You look fantastic! Brrr I wish it were warm enough to do a miniskirt and sandals in Vancity. The weather forecast actually predicted flurries this weekend. :S

Krystal said...

adorable!

S.Elisabeth said...

haha I saw that movie! It was pretty good and got me more interested in Coco Chanel. It's a shame though, because once I read more about her, I realized how much they left out!

and your outfit looks so cute! i really like that skirt.

coco said...

They have a speaker every Friday night. Here is the bookings page http://www.vam.ac.uk/activ_events/courses/lectures_talks_tours/friday_talks/index.html

You'll probably have to check it a month or so to see who is on in the summer though.

Sherin said...

I love that skirt, and the wedges. You look great there. I can't wait to dress up all summery, but looks like I'll have to wait a while.

Eri said...

Love the skirt great look!
Please come and visit my blog too! It's a fashion blog inspired by Portobello Road, London.
I hope you enjoy it, see you soon!!!

copperoranges said...

i love the zebra print skirt .. i also like how you incorporated a different color pattern than just black/white/red. great look!

LML said...

cute!!!

i saw the coco movie during my break as well :) inspiring...

Keith said...

I think you look great. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've been wanting to watch that Chanel movie. Take care. Cheers!

Secretista said...

The Coco Lifetime movie is on Lifetime already?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin