Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lady Lafayette

I love finding editorials from magazines I don't normally read. This dark but beautiful editorial, Lady Lafayette from Numero Magazine is something I don't think you'd find in your run of the mill fashion magazine. I love the detailed & luxurious fabrics, crystal brooches, and rock and roll accessories mixed with feminine sillhouettes.
(EDIT: hahah after much deliberation and curious comments, I've decided this isn't just an adrogynous model, I'm pretty sure it is in fact a male model! It's crazy how ambiguous fashion has become hm? Plus, it would make the title of the editorial extra ironic)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Rock and roll accessories paired with more elegant pieces are such a beautiful contrast. :)

myvogue said...

The outfits are great - the combination with the fashion accessories is just perfect, but why the model looks more like a man than a lady???

MizzJ said...

Hahah I was just about to say the same thing! Model aside, these are beautiful shots and very Serena van der Woodsen no?

la petite fashionista said...

yes! the model is definitely a bit androgynous, but i'm loving the clothes!

dressfox said...

THIS MUST BE A MAN.

Gigi said...

Those shots were wonderful. The mix of styles and textures is absolutely lovely.

Leia said...

Great editorial, but I was really confused by the model at first! Haha :)

budget chic said...

Very edgy! Wish I could see more of those thigh boots

K.B. said...

I just picked up that magazine in Paris! I didn't even realize she is probably a male model...crazy!

!marine said...

whoa c'est un mec ca non?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin