Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let Us Eat Cake!

This week marks 2 years of blogging on La Petite Fashionista and my 20th birthday! I can't believe how much time flies! When I started my blog I had no idea if people would even read it, but it was my own creative outlet! Now, I've gained so many fashionable friends, learned so much about fashion, and have gained so many awesome experiences through my site. Thank you to the people who have been with me since the beginning to the brand new readers!

I've grown up with my blog; I'm no longer a teenager, but still a petite fashionista! Here's to many more years of blogging, more wonderful opportunities and enjoying my twenties!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

Sasha said...

congratulations!!! best wishes for many more years of amazing posts..and success!!
& Happy Birthday!

FashionAddict said...

Congrats! My blog just turned 1 month old. I'm still a newbie. I think it is a good creative outlet too. My desktop is cluttered with so many photos though! Great blog, would you please visit mine? Maybe even link?

Triufelis said...

Happy birthday!!!

S.Elisabeth said...

yay!! Happy birthday!!! Ah! You're so lucky you're in your twenties now. I'm fully convinced that my life will take up speed once I've reached those years. Being a teenager is highly overrated...

LML said...

Happy blog birthday and 20th BIRTHDAY!!! hope ur day is fabulous just like you!

Keith said...

Congrats on your birthday and also the blog's birthday. That's great to hear. I hope you will have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!

Sherin said...

Happy Birthday to you and the blog. x

Cafe Fashionista said...

Happy birthday, and happy anniversary!

AudreyAllure said...

happy birthday !

Bri said...

Happy birthday -- and blog birthday!
Your twenties are a fab place to be :)

K.B. said...

Congratulations on the blog! I've been reading it for so long (it feels like!) and I love every post. You're doing a great job! Happy birthday as well :)

MizzJ said...

Happy belated birthday!!!