Friday, March 13, 2009

The M.O.D. Squad

Photobucket

When asked the other day what "my personal style was", i cited Model Off Duty as one of my go-to outfits. Models have this easy going "I just threw this on" look going for them. I often find myself going to the Model Street Style thread and ogle their effortless style.

Some wardrobe staples in the "Model Off Duty" look include leggings & skinny jeans, blazers, ballet flats paired with fun headwear and minimal accessories. The idea is to show off the body without having to wear revealing and scandalous clothes. On those mornings where I can't seem to find anything I want to wear I like to find inspiration in their laid back looks.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

7 comments :

Nina (femme rationale) said...

i love models' off duty styles. it must be nice to get free designer clothes thrown at you.

K.B. said...

The have the best style!

LML said...

what a fabulous life they must have - wearing designer duds all day :)

lisa said...

That's a pretty good summation of the M.O.D. look: body-conscious and flattering but minimal and not too revealing. I like it. :)

MizzJ said...

I agree, we should all take a clue from their looks! Well, except maybe their eating habits :p

Cafe Fashionista said...

Possibly the best style on earth. I love their use of hats. If only we all looked so fabulous in headwear!

S.Elisabeth said...

Oh I love that you just defined what "model off duty" was and your inspiration boards are always so perfectly and simply made. I love that model off duty look too, but its hard to put together sometimes!