Monday, March 23, 2009

South Beachified Style

Just got back from my whirlwind fashion filled weekend in Miami for Miami Fashion Week! It was a fantastic experience, I met some other fashion lovers, and a couple who run their own websites as well. I was grateful to have someone show me the ropes! I truly feel in my element when I'm at the shows watching creations prance down the runway, few things make me giddier. The international designers whose collections I saw were relevant, trendy, and incredibly talented! I'll be posting pictures and reviews from the shows throughout the week.
Photobucket
Striped cotton jersey dress by BCBG Max Azria & headband by Stella Accessories

Photobucket
My friends at Stella Accessories custom created this headpiece for me especially for fashion week! It has silk rosettes & a braided leather band. Check out their newly designed site!
Photobucket

Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Journey's, Hat: Roxy

Photobucket
I picked up this raffia fedora while shopping in South Beach earlier in the day! A cute guy working the sales floor talked me into it, but it comepleted the outfit!

Photobucket
A better shot of the shoes; they have a missoni-esque pattern on the side. Only in South Beach could you wear acid lime & purple and make it work!

xoxo, lauren

15 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love it all!

lisa said...

You look adorable! I love the first outfit.

Lindsay said...

cute outfits! love that headband!

S.Elisabeth said...

Oh! You look so cute! I love the hat & the dresses & the headband (especially!) and the shoes! AHH it looks so nice and warm there, I'm jealous while shivering in my cardigan.

WendyB said...

Ah! I want your striped dress.

Emz said...

Omgosh I love south beach!! I want your striped dress and headband lol it looks so fantastic in miami!

Nina (femme rationale) said...

your outfits are super cute! i love the yellow dress.

dressfox said...

I love the brightness of the purple shoes!

LML said...

i am in love with your outfits! the hairpiece looks like DVF Spring 2009!

Gigi said...

You look absolutely darling! I love the yellow dress. Very well done.

Crystal said...

Fun! I love the hat!

michelle said...

aww you look so cute! :D

hanna said...

such perfect summer looks!!! i love them all :D

Jazzi M. said...

you look so great! & i NEED your headband asap! xo

teenfashionista said...

You are adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin