Sunday, April 5, 2009

Join the StyleCaster Revolution!

I know the amount of fashion communities on the internet is pretty mind boggling and it's hard to sort out the mundane from the extraordinary. StyleCaster is going to be huge it's unlike any other style site I've ever visited.

Photobucket

It's a very personalized shopping and fashion community and creative outlet for fashion lovers. You customize the site to your location and it sends you daily emails with wardrobe suggestions based on the weather along with fashion headlines and that day's sale announcements & local events. On the site there's an area to upload pictures for your own "inspiration board", images of new clothing from brands you pick as your favorites, and insider videos.

I'm excited to be in the group of trendsetting users on the site and I have a link just for La Petite Fashionista readers to join the fun as well. I hope everyone will check it out!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Secretista said...

Interesting. Very interesting. I just might try it!

lisa said...

I like the fact that this website is regional in focus!

Ingrid Araujo said...

Nice blog!!! See my blog, www.streettlife.blogspot.com

see you.

Leia said...

Daily emails with wardrobe suggestions based on the weather?! That is so cool! I'm definitely checking this out.

LML said...

that sounds really neat - i might just have to sign up!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I think you've convinced me. :)

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest site in fashion! Besides your blog of course.

AudreyAllure said...

definitely checking it out, could be very helpful haha

btw, i followed you on twitter. hope you follow me too @audreyallure

Daily Style Guide said...

Thanks for this post Lauren - I'll be sure to check out this site...looks interesting!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin