Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheerio Top Shop NYC!

Photobucket

Finally the time has come.. the long waited arrival of Great Britain favorite Top Shop's, first U.S. store has finally come. The doors opened to a massive crowd and a ribbon cutting ceremony by Kate Moss herself at the five story behemoth of a store. Some were concerned with the poor economy and pound to dollar conversion that sales might be slow, but a lot of pieces have already sold out!

Photobucket

I've read that the store was crazy packed and I've been drooling over the all of the pictures in Nicky Digital's photo gallery. The pieces above were some of my favorite items from the U.S. site! There are a lot of the patterned, colorful summery pieces that I love so much. I can't wait to take a look around in the store myself during my next New York visit. (Although, excitingly enough I may be in London before I'm back in NYC.. ahh can't wait until July!)

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

The Fabulous Girl said...

hahaha every blogger seems to be talking about this. i am very jelous. we dont have Topshop in canada. so jelous of those that do.
xoxo
mina

www.thefabulousgirlsguidetofashion.blogspot.com

LML said...

i am stoked about this... now i just need to get my ass to new york!!!

Secretista said...

Can't waitttt to go!!

And when are you coming to NYC?!?!!?

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting! Love your lust list!

xoxox,
CC

lisa said...

*sigh* Why am I not in NYC right now? Whhhyyyy?

Alice X said...

i LOOOVE that skirt. UGH so gorgeous.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

AudreyAllure said...

i was there yesterday! haha it was definitely an awesome time.

Fashion Garden said...

OH god I m going to nyc this summer ! thanks for the tip ! :P
alice
xoxo
www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

TopShop NYC is like a fashionista's playground!

Enep said...

nice stuff! XO:)

Becky Cope said...

i love how excited everyone is about topshop in the states! it is seriously the best shop in the world isn't it?!
are you on lookbook lovely? if you're not i can send you an invite! whats your email address? i've just posted my first look and would love some hype + comments! xxxx

Nina (femme rationale) said...

ah, u lucky new yorkers! praying for a topshop in LA.

K.B. said...

I wish I was in NYC!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin