Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love at First Sight

Photobucket

"If I don't stop shopping, I'll end up a bag lady; a Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady..."

-- Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City


This bag has a little bit of everything I've been loving lately; turquoise, studs, fringe. It's not for the fainthearted, but would definitely make a statement. The bag screams "me", but is reallyyyy out of my price range. So, for now I'll just have to do some online "window shopping", and wait until I win the lottery or make my first million. Isn't that frustrating?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

10 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

wonderful bag!

Eeli said...

Most definately a statement bag lol.

Leia said...

Haha, I think I already AM a bag lady!

LML said...

that is a great bag... i am convinced one day i will own either a MJ or chanel.....

Couture Carrie said...

That bag is fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love that bag! I too am a bag lady!

Marian said...

darling thank you for your very very sweet comment on my blog honey. LOve this bag,it is interesting as most studded items are dark or black so it is nice to see this studded turquoise fringed bag!loving the fringing,colour and studs.Perfect all round xx
muah
Marian

Kayla Bon said...

Gorgeous! I can totally imagine you sporting that!

Epoch Vintage said...

loving the bag...really cool..

susie_bubble said...

Love that trademark Rykiel studding...perfeclty round studs!