Monday, April 13, 2009

Springtime Shenanigans

Since I was working over the weekend I wasn't able to make the trek home to be with my family for Easter. Luckily, my roommates and I never turn down an excuse to play hostesses and entertain. We cooked a hearty brunch (a rare treat for college students) and made our apartment look as festive as possible. We even hid easter eggs in the yard for eachother to find like when we were kiddies. It was a gorgeous afternoon & I'm so grateful to have a family away from home up here!

Photobucket
egg hunting chic? rocking my vintage acid washed vest

Photobucket
AH. visual merchandising is taking over my life (but i secretly love it, of course!)

Photobucket
our on top of the TV display full of goodies my family sent me!

Photobucket
my roomies & me with our Easter brunch feast!

Photobucket
pretty flowers I discovered while egg hunting in the backyard!

Only 2 weeks left of school & then it's sweet summertime!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

16 comments :

Cafe Fashionista said...

Nothing is more fun than an Easter egg hunt! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Yay for Easter and fab spring dresses! You all look fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

teenfashionista said...

I REALLY like your denim vest. Too cute.

Angela said...

the dress is SO bright! i love ittt

S.Elisabeth said...

this looks like so much fun! i hope i have friends like this in college.

and TWO WEEKS?! Goodness gracious, I've got two MONTHS! -sigh-college is only a year away...

MizzJ said...

Omg what a cute party!! That is such a sweet idea.

eleni said...

aw! i love your denim vest! suuuch a cute outfit! :)

black vanilla rose said...

Pretty pics. I love how bright everything is! You ladies all look lovely in your dresses xx

Leia said...

You and your roommates are so cute! Glad you had a fun Easter :)

chicforcheap said...

aw that's so cute that you guys did that!

Secretista said...

Looks like you had a good time!!!

LML said...

omg how fun!!!! i am uber jealous. i didnt go home for easter either - i went to my friends house. i hope to throw more parties and dinners/brunches like yall do next year in our apartment style dorm room!

Rachael said...

I completely agree with you about visual merchandising taking over your life... it's the same for me here.

NubiasNonsense said...

OMG I love your vest! This is really cute =)

yiqin; said...

The vest goes really well wit the dress!

fritha louise said...

such a cute dress. and i love your vest, i've been looking everywhere for one just like it.