Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summertime and the Livin's Easy

Photobucket

Nothing against Ann Taylor Loft, but it's not usually the first store I think of when looking for fashion inspiration. Well, the store I work at in the mall is right across the way from it so I couldn't help but notice the models outfit in this ad. I find it so inspiring for summer fashion. It's so carefree and laidback, but put together.

The look is full of great summer style essentials, white pants that can be dressed up or down, gladiator sandals, and straw fedora. It makes me want to go shopping right now. With one exam this week left to go I'm definitely in a summer state of mind. I can't wait to go home, boat out to our favorite island, and soak up some sun!

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

K@terina B. said...

i just bumped into your blog and have drools all over, this marc jacobs bathing suit I love it!!!!

Carlotta said...

this would be my pefect outfit!! I have the fedora I need those beutful sandals:)

fritha louise said...

those sandals are great. they're gladiator-y, but a bit different, i like it :)

lisa said...

Hehe I plan to get plenty of wear out of my new straw fedora in the coming months!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Straw fedora = love. I have a thing with big hats right now; don't ask me why! :)

the bella and the beat said...

Love those white pants. I can't wait to get a pair for summer!

La Couturier said...

Straw fedoras are love! =]

Bisous,
La C.

Secretista said...

Fedoras never look good on my big head but you always look so stylish in them missy. ...Jealousss

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin