Friday, May 1, 2009

Product Review Caress: Evenly Gorgeous

Hallelujah, i'm done with finals and currently spending a relaxing but action packed weekend in my hometown. Thus, if i'm a bit behind on my blogging, I apologize. I'll be back in full swing for summer on Monday! Good luck to everyone still taking them!

The kind people at Caress sent me a sample of their new Evenly Gorgeous exfoliating body wash . I was happily surprised when I received it, as it looked and smelled much better than a typical drug store brand. I love the new fashionable redesign at a super affordable price, and couldn't stop opening the bottle to get a whiff of the yummy burnt brown sugar scent.

As a Floridian it's a constant battle to maintain a dark summer tan (trust me, it sounds crazy but it gets competitive between the girls!). My dad has shoved the importance of sunscreen down my throat since I was little kid, so whenever I can use self-tanner for a summer glow I do. The body wash was the perfect pre faux tan prep. The exfoliator smooths away any dry skin and left it feeling silky. It was the perfect foundation for a great tan. I'd definitely reccommend it, especially for that purpose!

Plus, check out this cute video from Queer Eye's style guru, Carson Kressley!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

The new repackaging is breathtaking. It reminds me of silk and splendor. As for the perfect foundation for a great tan...you've sold me! :)

By the way, congrats on finishing Finals. My suggestion, sleep for three days to recover from test-taking!

P.C.T.V. said...

That would be perfect for me! I´m as pale as a ghost (seriously, I´m trapped in my home with this Influenza thing) ... I wish that magic product were sold here in Mexico :(. Oh! and congratulations on finishing finals too!! I agree with Cafe Fasionista, you should relax and sleep (:

Aisha said...

that's so cool you receive freebies :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin